When completed, The Keystone Project Ministry Center will include three training and conference venues, an industrial quality kitchen and dining facility, a spa, a library, and a state of the art media and telecommunications center.
- Nearly 10 years in the making with zero debt.
- 30,000 square feet plus a 10,000 square foot basement.
- On display is a full mount giraffe, african crocodile, elephant head, two mule deer, one elk, and a mountain lion.
- A 2,000 gallon saltwater fish tank in the main entry.
- A geothermal heating and cooling system, as well as the potential for a wood fired boiler.
- Includes a full panoramic view of Mt. Rushmore and the Black Hills.
NOTE: This building is not currently open to the public. We are still working on finishing the inside, and most of the building is a construction zone. If you would like to learn more about The Keystone Project, or the Ministry Center, please contact the Keystone Project Training Coordinator, Bree Keene at firstname.lastname@example.org or 712-840-6044.